A world of equality where every child is happy, in good health, with equal growth opportunities. Providing education to every child especially the poor underprivileged, irrespective of caste and creed. To make women discover their potentials and honored in a society that is built on respect for dignity, justice and equity for all. Facilitating the process of change through meaningful interventions at the grassroots level such as community development activities and training.
1. To improve social, educational and economic situation of rural women and girls by giving them the technical trainings related to handicrafts, stitching, typing, computer etc.
2. To provide free education and computer knowledge to poor families students.
3. Encouraging people about clean environment by plantations.
4. To motivate people about encouraging local culture and heritage.
5. To stop child labor.
6. To raise awareness among women on maternal, child health and primary health care in villages.
7. To motivate women to form in the self-help groups and avail bank/government loans and schemes for their social & economic development.
8. Clean Rivers.
9. Polythene abolition.
Promoting sports activities in rural areas.